Quote . Design . Install
How it works
- Initial visit and design consultation. Through a conversation with you and listening to your brief, we can begin to build an idea about what you want and how we can help transform your room and the way you use your space. Some of you may want to show us images, mood board or samples to help us understand your new-found taste. Whilst we are on the visit, we will measure up and take notes.
- We will produce a quotation for you based on the brief we’ve taken.
- From the measurements taken on our visit, we can begin the fun part – the design process. All of our designs are produced using a scale drawing to an architectural standard. You may fall in love with the design immediately, or we may need to make some changes. We’re happy to tweak the design as much as you need. Until you are happy.
- Once everyone is happy with your design, we can play with colour and materials. Using a digital image we can add colour, materials and finishes to show you how the finished piece may look and feel in your home. Using product like Real Wood Veneer, Egger, Xylo and Valchromat, mirrors, lighting and colours.
- We proceed to sign off the design and book in a fitting date.
- Work begins in the workshop. Preparing as much as possible so that we create a minimal amount of dust and upheaval while we are working in your home.
- Installation usually takes a few days depending on the size of the project. This includes scribing, cutting, sanding and Painting.
Bedroom wardrobe exterior
Bespoke fitted wardrobe design for the master bedroom. featuring a beautiful traditional exterior that would look great in any luxurious home. Everything from scale, dimensions, mouldings and finish are well researched and considered.
Internal wardrobe details
Details for the inside of the wardrobe feature a high-quality interior with contrasting tones and Woodgrains. Internal drawers with a beautiful soft action, mirrors, built-in lighting, tie and belt sliding rails.
Traditional exterior with a contemporary inside twist.
For regular updates and our latest work please visit our Instagram